We focus on developing & strengthening the capacity to build & lead inclusive organizations and to manage effectively across difference.
Driving diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is really hard work! We call it “like pushing water uphill”. Challenging the status quo of often hidden barriers, biases, and entrenched processes requires specialised competencies, knowledge, and personal skills. In The Inclusion Nudges Guidebook and the Inclusion Nudges for Motivating Allies, we have written about over 30 examples of often hidden barriers to achieving successful DEI change. We also write about these in the Inclusion Nudges blog.
And yet, we on the Inclusion Institute team each have decades of experience as DEI change-makers and leaders. Doing DEI work can be one of the most fulfilling roles we know of. Perhaps the same for you? Still having a trusted, experienced partner can help at times.
- Have you worked in DEI for a while and felt there could be a more effective approach to the work, but not sure how?
- Are you newly appointed to the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) role and unsure where to start?
- Curious about how to get more stakeholders and leaders engaged in the DEI effort?
- Do you want some experienced outside insights to pull in on an ad hoc basis?
- Need a sounding board on a planned course of action?
- Want a safe space with another who’s been there?
Based on our decades of experience in leading DEI in organizations, we provide dedicated coaching for DEI change-makers and leaders. The Inclusion Institute team are deeply experienced with all aspects of DEI, and we have been teaching & coaching practitioners for years. We do 1:1 sessions and also peer group/team sessions.