Based on Lisa Kepinski’s vast experience & recognized thought leadership in the field of inclusion and behavior change, she is frequently invited to be a keynote speaker.
Contact Lisa to discuss more.
Let’s join forces to share about ways to apply behavioral science-based designs to increase inclusive behaviors at your event.
See Lisa’s TEDx Talk on ways to ‘Outsmarting Our Brains to Mitigate Bias in Talent Decisions‘.
Overview of presentation topics:
- ‘The New World of Work – Opportunities for D&I’
- ‘Remote Working and Inclusivity—How to Do It and Do It Well’
- ‘Designs to Create & Motivate Allies to Take Action’
- ‘Addressing Hidden Barriers to Change’
- ‘Inclusion Nudges for DEI Culture Change’
- ‘Nudging the Organization to Increase Women in STEM’
- ‘Applying Behavioural Insights for Inclusion’
- ‘Outsmart Our Brains for Better Talent Decisions’
- ‘Better Decision Making’
- ‘Inclusion Nudges to Support Gender Inclusion’
- ‘Women Networks: Stepping Stones or Career Blockers to Gender Inclusion & Women’s Careers’
- ‘Closing the Gap between Diversity Recruiting & Organizational Culture: Moving from Tactical to Strategic for Sustainable Progress’
- ‘Strategies to Overcome Key Career Barriers’
- ‘What to Do When Your DEI Initiatives are Stuck?’